A 3 Ply Disposable Face Mask is a quality non-woven face cover that is designed to cover the nose and mouth in order to minimise the spread of infections in all settings. They have an elasticated ear loop to provide support and an adaptable nose pin for a great fit.
How to use
- Before touching the mask make sure you clean your hands with a hand sanitizer or wash them with a soap.
- Take out the mask from the packaging and check for any cuts or grazes on either side of the mask.
- The side with the nose pin should be placed at the top and placed across the nose.
- The blue side of the mask should face outwards and white side inwards.
- Place the ear loops around the ears for a tight fit.
- Press the nose pin to shape in with your nose.
- Pull the mask over your mouth and jawline.
How to remove the mask
- Before removing the mask make sure you clean your hands with a hand sanitizer or wash them with a soap.
- Do not touch the front face of the mask as it can be contaminated- so only detach using the ear loops.
- Throw the mask away in the bin.
- Clean your hands with a hand sanitizer or wash them with a soap.